New Build

For a new build house, planning permission is required. That can be obtained from your local council after submitting architectural drawings for the proposed development.

Panning portal

We recommend having the design checked by an engineer before submission. Some designs may require expensive structural solutions, that can be avoided if an architect and an engineer work together.

After planning permission is granted, let us know straight away and forward the drawings. We will design all structural elements, including:

-Floor joists
-Steel beam
-Timber Beams